Editor's Rating: 4.2
Like the other resume writing services firms in the list, Capstone Resume Writers also offers other services. Aside from resume writing, it also makes custom LinkedIn accounts, CVs, and cover letters. Further, it provides writing services for a wide range of job tools including KSAs and executive biographies. Adding these offers could make your job hunt more effective.
It has a fairly quick turnaround time than other companies. Most certified professional resume writers send outputs in 5 to 7 business days. But Capstone Resume Services can deliver your resume in just 2 to 3 days! It only proves that its processing time is one of the fastest out there.
Below is the list of its services.
- Advanced Resume Distribution Service – Starts at $175
- Cover Letter Writing – Starts at $59
- Executive Biography – Starts at $199
- KSA – Starts at $60
- Resume Website – Starts at $299
- Entry-Level Resume – Starts at $149
- Professional Resume Writing – Starts at $249
- Executive Resume Writing – Starts at $299
- LinkedIn Profile – Starts at $199
- Academic CV – Starts at $249
- Technical Resume Writing – Starts at $249
- Technology Management Resume – Starts at $299
- Federal Resume Writing – Starts at $249
Its client support team is prompt in answering emails and responds within 30 minutes. The head writer answers emails in a fast, concise, and courteous way, giving out full details. Unlike other resume writing services firms, its operating hours is a bit short. Capstone is open Mondays through Fridays from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm. It would have been better if clients can reach its staff even before or after those times.
Capstone Resume Services has flexible payment methods. Clients can pay for services in many ways. They can pay using their credit cards (American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa). It also accepts payments through PayPal.